support fundraising & cultural management
To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a person to join us on a fee basis for 25h-40h/month (depending on the project phase) from the beginning of May 2023, primarily supporting us in the following areas:
- Independent fundraising and support with applications
- Organization and coordination of artistic productions
- Communication (venues, artists, cooperation partners, association) - Assistance with budget planning and controlling
- Support with administrative tasks (contracts, accounting, documentation of awards and procurement, invoices, proof of funds in accordance with the respective funding guidelines, etc.)
- On-site support at events and rehearsals
It is important to us that you can contribute to us according to your area of interest and your own focus. Conceivable in the medium to long term is, for example, the assumption of the following tasks:
- club affairs
- event organization
- planning of and communication in artistic international cooperation projects
what we wish from you
- Experience in the acquisition and administration of grants or willingness to acquire the necessary knowledge
- Knowledge of the funding landscape or willingness to learn about it
- Organized work style, self-organization and initiative
- Good writing style, good expression skills in English and German
- basic interest in working in an ethically fair cultural environment
- interest in transcultural work in the arts and culture sector
what we bring with us
- a friendly & dedicated team in Cologne and Berlin
- an exciting, international field of activity with great creative freedom
- values of an ethically fair company
The cooperation is basically planned in a home office in Berlin with demand-oriented work at other locations in Berlin. Fees and hours are negotiable and may vary depending on time availability, skills and own interests.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of gender, ethnic, cultural or social background, age, religion, disability or sexual identity. Applications from BIPoC, queer individuals and FLINTA, and immigrant individuals are strongly encouraged.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application with information about your time availability by 31.03.2023 in a PDF document via email to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the same e-mail address.
We are looking forward to meeting you!